Sunday 9 June 2013

9th June 2013 - The Week That Was

My goodness me, here I am on a Sunday again. It's been a while since I wrote one of these posts and I've missed them but everything has been so busy busy busy here, it's unbelievable. I am loving my life at the moment - refreshed after a holiday, wonderful clients who make me smile every day and lots of other brilliant bits all combine to make me very very grateful. Plus, it's even been a bit warm and a bit sunny. The words 'falling into place' and 'everything' spring to mind.

So, without further ado, here's the week that was...

  • A brilliant day with my son at England v New Zealand cricket. I absolutely couldn't have asked for a better day.
  • Analysing a survey I'm managing for a client and being incredibly happy with the results.
  • An afternoon in the son watching Son play a great school cricket match.
  • Gundog training with my beautiful dog and feeling like things are starting to click.
  • The most amazing meeting in London with two inspiring, fantastic women and new projects on the horizon.
  • A trip to Winchester, great shopping and a lovely lunch.
  • Being inspired to revive an old book project, give it another go and being blown away by the response.
  • Son writing his first blog post and getting great feedback.
  • Sunny days in the garden, beavering away and peering vaguely at my laptop's screen but not caring because, finally, the sun is out!
  • A blog I wrote about a charity 60km walk I took part in being used by the organisers to promote next year's event.
  • Our local village carnival in the sunshine.
  • Remembering my Grandad on the 69th anniversary of D-Day and loving the DDay7 tweets.
  • Indulging my Mitford addiction by reading Diana's autobiography.
  • Feeling like the work I'm doing for clients is making a real difference for them.
  • A bit of 'me' time with some magazines and a cuppa. It's the simple things.








No comments:

Post a Comment