Sunday 10 March 2013

10th March 2013 - The Week That Was

How can it possibly be time for another 'The Week That Was'? The last  few days have just flown by in a haze of writing and working, baking and being with some fabulous people. So, whilst I'm typing this and shaking my head in disbelief that it can be Sunday morning again, here's the last week..

  • Walking the new dog off the lead for the first time (yes, she came back!).
  • Watching son's school inter-house rugby in the sunshine.
  • My first piece going live on Love Scarlett and having some lovely chats with Penny of Tigerlily Weddings.
  • Meeting a client and actually being able to sit outside and have coffee in the sun.
  • Working in my garden for the first time this year with my beautiful dog at my feet.
  • Picking up the phone and being greeted with the words "We were wondering if you could just write..."  (answer - yes of course!)
  • Arranging to meet up with some fabulous people at some gorgeous venues over the coming weeks.
  • Being so proud of son's glowing report at parent's evening and finding out I went to school with son's music teacher/choir master.
  • Blogging about ambition and being complimented on my writing by the journalist who inspired my piece initially.
  • Having some balance in my life and therefore having the time to do some baking in the week (my ultimate soul-soothing activity).
  • Some lovely walks with the dog - come rain or shine.
  • Mother's Day - with flowers, breakfast in bed, gifts and smiling people around me.




Happy Mother's Day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment