- Son back to school after half term and in 'summer uniform of shorts - this makes me look forward to longer, warmer days.
- Mornings and evenings being noticeably lighter this week.
- Lovely shopping trip with my Mum and the purchase of a new baking book.
- Writing lots and lots of features and blogs for various weddingy people and loving it.
- The amazing and inspiring Ellie Simmonds opening the swimming pool at son's school and son being chosen to ask her a question.
- Collecting our gorgeous, beautiful and really rather wonderful new dog and bringing her home.
- Being contacted by a real hidden gem of a venue and arranging to meet them.
- Son's school choir taking part in a choral day and watching their performance in the stunning chapel at Wellington College.
- Being sent some truly gorgeous wedding photos to use for features.
- Son's birthday - complete with party tea, fancy cake, balloons and lots of gifts.
- Playing the garden with the dog.
- Meeting up with Julie Tooby for a good industry chat and laughing a lot.
- Enjoying a last minute request for some copy - all written, all on time and all on word-count!
- Son's choir competing in a festival, doing incredibly well and being so impressed with the teaching staff's dedication.
- Booking myself onto Emily Quinton's September photography workshop.
- Deciding which endurance walking challenge I'll be doing this year!
- Turning the page in my diary and seeing that I've got a great week coming next week.
Sunday, 3 March 2013
3rd March - The Week That Was
Well, it's been a busy busy week here - one of those weeks that was so full of good things, it flew by in the blink of an eye so here's a little round up of what Candid Apple have been up to this week and, in true work/life balance way, not all of it is 'industry' related...